Our web analytics expertise helps organisations answer big questions about their customers and operations.
We analyse how users behave on your website, then visualise that data and use it to help you make better decisions.
We offer a number of services and methods to help you do this:
- Web analytics audits
- Web analytics configuration
- Ecommerce configuration
- Enhanced ecommerce configuration
- Attribution analysis and reporting
- User segmentation
- Performance analysis
- Behaviour and user flow analysis
- Data visualisation and dashboard creation
- Offline to online tracking and analytics
Why you need it
If your organisation doesn’t understand and trust its data, you won’t truly understand your customers. Too often, the data businesses use is unreliable. A web analytics tool might say one thing, while your back-end operational dashboard says something else.
Here at Code, we audit your data analytics setup and connect your data sets, giving you valuable and reliable business insights. And we then make sure you’re getting the right data, to the right people, at the right time. Our analytics services ultimately allow you to transform your business and make important decisions with confidence.
How we do it
We apply a Product Thinking approach that ensures value is delivered quickly and in the most efficient way possible. This approach means we:
Do the right thing – If you’re looking to replace a product, we’ll take an in-depth look at how users are interacting with your current product to get a data-driven steer on where improvements can be made.
We consider your business objectives to make sure we’re measuring exactly the right things as your new product is rolled out, monitoring performance on an ongoing basis so it always reaches its full potential.
Do the thing right – We’re tool agnostic and work with what’s best for you.
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Analytics
- Adobe DTM
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Data Studio
- DC Storm/Rakuten Marketing
Do it together – Code’s data analysts sit in our multidisciplinary teams, rather than in a silo. This means data underpins everything we do, every decision we make, and everything we create - which is just the way it should be.
Choose Code because…
- Plenty of agencies will offer you a digital dashboard, but few are able to do that and translate those insights into behaviour change.
- We won’t add to the data deluge – we’ll give you actionable insights.
- By working alongside user experience designers within your product team, our data analysts get a complete picture of your business and digital estate.