Code's Tom Bradley will be on hand to take your questions about design sprints.
There are many common questions about the Design Sprint, but not always someone or somewhere to ask (or we're too embarrassed!) Some typical questions we've heard are:
- What exactly is a Design Sprint?
- How do I learn about the Sprint?
- How do I start my first Sprint?
- How can I get support internally/externally to run them?
- Can I try it before committing to a full Sprint?
- Why are there different versions of Design Sprints?
- I have trouble with ___. How do you do it?
If you've had any of these questions in your head, or anything similar then this is the Meetup for you. A chance to get better insight to this tool and framework where no questions is too big, too small or too sensitive. This isn't a panel event– it's a semi-structured social and low pressure environment for Sprinters of all levels to up-skill and help each other.
AMA stands for Ask Me Anything– a great format to get all your questions, big or small, answered by a group of Design Sprint experts who'll be around on the night.