There are over 100 million Alexa enabled devices in the UK alone; more and more brands have been designing content for these and other voice devices over the last two years.
Organisations who were reticent about stepping into the world of voice are starting to explore what it might mean for them.
In this two-hour session, you’ll get:
- An executive summary of the voice landscape right now
- Hands-on experience of some proven creative methods for generating and refining ideas for voice skills, in a (very) condensed prototyping workshop.
Places are limited – register for free now.
How to find us
The main entrance is on Dale street. For events after 6 pm follow the instructions below:
- You know where Fred Aldous is, right? You’re best to start there.
- Walk round the Sevendale House building, past Soup Kitchen onto Spear Street.
- About half way down the street, you’ll find a large, locked gate – that’s us! Your event organiser will be able to provide you with access to our office from there.
Code Computerlove Ltd
Dale St, Manchester, M1 1JA