Were on the lookout for a Web Analyst to work within our product teams to deliver robust analytics services for our clients, helping them to get the best out of their analytics platform/data.
Role and responsibilities...
- Define and set digital KPIs for client websites/apps
- Analyse and report on digital performance, by performing analytics reviews, and reviews of other business data
- Analyse and report on the performance of AB and MV tests and personalisation
- Attend client meetings to present updates and recommendations.
- Contribute toward the development of analytics processes, guidelines, templates and training.
- Support internal teams on analytics planning and implementation as well as trouble shooting existing set ups.
- Audit, plan and install analytics solutions using core tracking technologies
- Collaborate with client and agency development teams, and tracking vendors, to ensure that approach and implementation of tracking is correct.
Client and Internal relationships...
- Reviewing client’s websites to understand and address tracking issues
- Deliver analytics and insights for our ongoing conversion clients and platform clients as required.
Skills and experience...
What you'll bring...
- knowledge and experience in building dashboards and data visualisations that are easy for clients and internal stakeholders to interpret and understand
- An understanding of traffic sources and acquisition strategy
- Experienced and proficient in Google Analytics/other analytics tools
- Confident in making recommendations to clients about how they use and manage data
- Work closely with our teams to identify opportunities and support them with data
- An analytical and problem solving mind
- A love of data: getting deep and real insight from web analytics and other business data with an excitement for number
- A natural aptitude for collaboration with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders, make data & insights accessible and useful
Nice to have...
- Knowledge of statistics
- Experience with advanced query languages, e.g. SQL, BigQuery
What we value...
- We value people who are brilliant in their capability and the things that they make together
- We value people who improve; continually improve themselves and the world around them to make a difference
- We value people who collaborate, who are a joy to work with and who get more from themselves and those around them, by working together effectively.
- 25 days’ holiday and bank holidays
- Profit related bonus scheme
- Medical / health insurance scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- £500 personal training budget
- Personal headphone allowance
- Laptop bag allowance
- Eye & dental health cover
- Gin Friday (Friday bar)
- Social & supported events throughout the year
- Subsidised professional massage (on site)
- Bike scheme
- Child care scheme
- And much more!