Role and responsibilities...
- Work with clients to understand their objectives to enable you to identify and map suitable analytics solutions, ensuring that all performance data can be tracked and reported.
- Support other teams with analytics tracking and keep up to date with documentation of tracking standards
- Producing technical audit reports for corrective or advanced GA implementation work o Writing up code change files for implementation work
- Delivering analytics audit reports to clients and presenting findings.
- Representing Code’s CRO capability in client meetings and pitch presentations, providing technical analytics input
- Assisting in educating clients on the importance of online measurement & providing best practice guidance for technical aspects of analytics
Analytical and technical…
- Spotting potential to implement innovative new methodologies and improve analytical processes
- Using available data sources to deep dive and troubleshoot tracking and measurement issues
- Utilising and developing internal tools for debugging, data collection, reporting, etc
- Working closely with the delivery teams to identify and explore opportunities for advanced or corrective analytics work
- Collaborating with the design, development and SEO teams for multi-disciplined project work
- Collaborating with the search and social teams to troubleshoot and enhance client reporting and performance measurement through robust analytics implementations
- Producing technical audit reports for corrective or advanced GA implementation work
- Writing up code change files for implementation work
- Providing technical assistance to data analysts to produce marketing dashboards via Excel and various APIs (e.g. Google Analytics)
Skills and experience...
- Experience of working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics), data storage, data processing and advanced Excel
- Preferable experience with advanced analytics solutions (e.g. advanced e-commerce, BigQuery, offline attribution etc.)
- Understanding of the technical aspects of web analytics, SEO & conversion optimisation
- Experience of gathering and understanding technical client requirements and designing suitable technical solutions
What we value...
- We value people who are brilliant in their capability and the things that they make together.
- We value people who improve; continually improve themselves and the world around them to make a difference.
- We value people who collaborate, who are a joy to work with and who get more from themselves and those around them, by working together effectively.
- 25 days’ holiday and bank holidays
- Profit related bonus scheme
- Medical / health insurance scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- £500 personal training budget
- £20 headphone allowance
- Laptop bag allowance
- Eye & dental cover up to £100
- Gin Friday (Friday bar)
- Social & supported events throughout the year
- Subsidised professional massage (on site)
- Bike scheme
- Child care scheme
- And much more!