Working collaboratively with designers, developers and other digital professionals, you’ll create world-class products and services that meet the needs of real people, and equally, provide commercially successful solutions for our clients.
Making use of range of methods, including field research, persuasion design, experience mapping, high-fidelity prototyping and usability testing (in our purpose-built usability lab) to inform your thinking, while always working in partnership with clients and peers.
Once you have validated your approach, you’ll work with our design and development teams to implement responsive solutions that delivers an intuitive user experience and exudes the brand personality of our mobile-first clients.
Role and responsibilities...
Excellence – delivering world-class design process and output.
Collaborative – working with other disciplines and clients to define user experiences that balance user goals and business objectives with brand, time, budget, and technology.
Empathy – always forming and testing ideas, designs and solutions with the needs of real people in mind.
Skills and experience...
Select, plan, and perform appropriate user research and testing activities
Propose and test IA, taxonomies, navigation and key product journeys
Create deliverables as appropriate; for example personas, user journeys, sitemaps, process flow diagrams, wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes
Productive working relationships with front-end developers
- Knowledge of modern product management and development practices
What we value...
- We value people who are brilliant in their capability and the things that they make together.
- We value people who improve, continually improve themselves and the world around them to make a difference.
- We value people who collaborate, who are a joy to work with and who get more from themselves and those around them by working together effectively.
- 25 days’ holiday and bank holidays
- Profit related bonus scheme
- Medical / health insurance scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- £500 personal training budget
- Personal headphone allowance
- Laptop bag allowance
- Eye & dental health cover
- Gin Friday (Friday bar)
- Social & supported events throughout the year
- Subsidised professional massage (on site)
- Bike scheme
- Child care scheme
- And much more!