We’re looking for a Talent Manager to join Code on a fixed term basis (ten months maternity cover). Their role will involve facilitating and championing the employee lifecycle at Code and working collaboratively with all business areas to attract, retain and develop brilliant talent.
Role and responsibilities...
- Work with the business to design and implement talent initiatives that support Code’s vision and priorities
- Work with the Talent Director to implement improvement across the business with a focus on retention, attraction & development
- Facilitate and administrate our recruitment process
- Oversee and manage our HR policies and processes, ensuring that they are up to date and fit for purpose
- Challenge existing practices to ensure maximum efficiency across all day-to-day activities, proactively looking for ways to improve what we do and how we do it
- Work with the Talent Director to design learning experiences that advocate ‘Code’ behaviours
- Support teams in creating strong leadership and collective responsibility
Skills and experience...
What you’ll need…
- Strong organisational and planning skills, and able to manage conflicting demands to meet deadlines
- Focus, resilience and a knack for problem-solving, and an ability to continue to find solutions and work towards goals when setbacks/ hurdles occur
- To be results-focused with a facilitative leadership style
- Experience of working in a pressurised and challenging environment
- Ability to execute high impact learning strategies that enhance talent and business performance
- Ability to manage relationships effectively and work collaboratively with a diverse team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail in all aspects of their work
- An understanding of the importance of advocating a business’s culture
- Has the flexibility and resilience to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Experience of applying employment legislation and best practice HR across day-to-day talent activities
What we value...
- We value people who are brilliant in their capability and the things that they make together
- We value people who improve; continually improve themselves and the world around them to make a difference
- We value people who collaborate, who are a joy to work with and who get ore from themselves and those around them, by working together effectively
- 25 days’ holiday and bank holidays
- Profit related bonus scheme
- Medical / health insurance scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- £500 personal training budget
- Personal headphone allowance
- Laptop bag allowance
- Eye & dental health cover
- Gin Friday (Friday bar)
- Social & supported events throughout the year
- Subsidised professional massage (on site)
- Bike scheme
- Child care scheme
- And much more!