Role and responsibilities...
You will be responsible for the delivery of content and SEO services within our team, sitting alongside and working with SEO experts who love being creative and pushing the content as far as it can go! You will have the opportunity to work on campaigns for well-known brands across a range of industries/audiences.
- Supporting the Acquisition team in the implementation of content and SEO strategies.
- Keyword, competitor and market research.
- Content and on-page SEO recommendations.
- Content outreach.
- Analytics reporting and gathering insights.
- Acting as a regular point of contact for clients in order to develop and maintain a close and productive relationship, acting with integrity at all times.
- Preparing background information for briefs/pitches/presentations as required.
- Low level PPC/paid social campaign set-up and management, strategy, optimisation and reporting.
Skills and experience...
- Management of SEO and PPC clients/campaigns.
- A minimum 2 years in a digital marketing role, ideally in an agency environment.
- An understanding of on and off page SEO.
- A talent for outreach and link acquisition.
- Google AdWords.
- Google Analytics.
- Excellent communication skills (client facing).
- Capable of creative thinking with a passion for content marketing.
- Excellent computer and internet skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Agency experience
- Paid content promotion (Facebook advertising, etc)
- Email marketing
- HTML & CSS
What we value...
- We value people who are brilliant in their capability and the things that they make together
- We value people who improve; continually improve themselves and the world around them to make a difference
- We value people who collaborate, who are a joy to work with and who get more from themselves and those around them, by working together effectively.
- 25 days’ holiday and bank holidays
- Profit related bonus scheme
- Medical / health insurance scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- £500 personal training budget
- £20 headphone allowance
- Laptop bag allowance
- Eye & dental cover up to £100
- Gin Friday (Friday bar)
- Social & supported events throughout the year
- Subsidised professional massage (on site)
- Bike scheme
- Child care scheme
- And much more!