Help deliver world-class digital products and transform partner relationships.
We are looking for a Project Manager (we call them Delivery Managers), who as part of a team will drive delivery processes to improve team performance and stakeholder understanding & involvement.
So if you care about how digital products are delivered as much as what value they deliver, then this opportunity could be right down your street.
Role Band: 3
(Band Guide: 1:Foundation. 2:Professional. 3:Senior. 4:Lead/Principal. 5:Director)
Salary: Band 3: Up to £50k
The salary banding for this role is dependant on your experience
Purpose of the role
Working within a multi-disciplined product team (Product Consultant, UX Research & Design, Software Developers, Agile Test, Optimisation & Performance), you will be responsible for ensuring there is clear prioritisation, communication and delivery of digital solutions, leading the client relationships and managing dependencies which may include removing blockers along with helping drive team improvement.
As a Delivery Manager, we are looking for applicants who may have a solid Product Delivery or Project Management background with pragmatic experience and capability in this role.
Role and responsibilities
- You will be required to prioritise tasks and manage client demands within your team and be responsible for scoping and defining the client work and roadmaps.
- We will look for you to take ownership of commercial routines to manage team revenue targets, client’s budgets, evaluate risks and be responsible for delivery plans.
Skills and experience
- We’re looking for a natural leader and problem-solver with the ability to make smart, practical decisions under pressure.
- You’ll need to be focused, resilient and have a positive “can do” attitude, plus a willingness to make a real difference and commitment to continuing to work towards goals and objectives – even if setbacks and hurdles occur.
- We work with Agile/Lean practices, so experience in this area would be helpful too.
Code Computerlove Values
- We value people who are brilliant in their capability and the things that they make together
- We value people who are always improving both themselves and the world around them to make a difference
- We value people who collaborate, who are a joy to work with and who get more from themselves and those around them, by working together effectively
We offer a competitive salary, negotiable depending on qualifications and experience. On top of this, we have a generous benefits package, including pension scheme, medical insurance, flexi-start, 25 days holiday growing to 30 days over time, paid social events, bike schemes, child care schemes.
For the foreseeable future, we are a remote-first business, however, our fantastic city-centre office space is COVID-19 secure, and open for our staff to work from if they wish to from time to time. Our Manchester city-centre office space, just a few minutes walk from Piccadilly train station, reflects the collaborative way we work, so we’ve crafted studios and working environments that let creativity flourish.
Perks of working for Code
- Make-Change Friday afternoon – dedicated improvement time
- An annual training budget of at least £500 so you can develop your skills
- Medical insurance with eyecare and dental included
- Subsidised massages on-site
- Generous maternity and shared parental leave package
- £25 per month wellbeing budget
- Corporate discounts with the likes of John Lewis and Made.com
- Flexible hours and opportunities to work from home
- Annual (& legendary) Christmas jaunt abroad
- Social events subsidised by the company, including a weekly free bar
- Bike and rail pass scheme
- Your birthday off
- Flexible bank-holidays
- Profit-related bonus
Powered by Jobvite