Code joined the MediaCom group in December 2016, with the goal to own the end-to-end customer journey for our shared clients. We've had great success with the MediaCom North Group and so we're looking to expand nationally.
We are also about to embark on our next 3 year vision for the agency, with an ambition to further evolve our 'product thinking' proposition and accelerate our growth in terms of influence and service offering. Being part of the UK group opens up great opportunities to utilise MediaCom's great client relationships, introducing our specialist expertise to their client base. Having applied this successfully in Manchester, we're looking to now grow relationships with the London team, and treat this next expansion as a franchise blueprint from which we can feasibly move into servicing the European offices over the coming years.
Role and responsibilities...
What we're looking for
To start this next expansion, we're looking for a motivated individual who is excited by the challenge and ready to help lead the charge. You will be the first employee at the London office, and shall ultimately become head of the London operation. We're considering this a new startup business, but one with some major backing. You'll have the support of the Senior Management Team in Manchester, as well as the rest of the 100 strong Manchester team to help with service delivery. Whilst in startup phase, you'll initially be based in the MediaCom London office on Theobald's Road and will also have the support of their senior digital team, as well as their Business Directors.
Initially you'll be focused on building relationships within MediaCom and their client base, establishing Code as credible digital specialist in the group. Over time, we shall expect the London office to partner with other Group M businesses and other WPP agencies, as well as targeting direct opportunities, to further grow our client partnerships. Our expectation is that the office will grow to become self sufficient within the first 12 months, recruiting talent to deliver the majority of services commissioned by the new client base.
You should be good at these...
- Digital knowledge. Broad understanding of digital strategy and product development methodologies
- Problem solving. Ability to analyse a client business, identify problem areas and make recommendations for solutions
- Building relationships. Build strong relationships with key client stakeholders and achieve high customer satisfaction and retention.
- Great communicator. Strong communication, presentation and persuasion skills. Able to build confidence, earn trust and gain respect internally and with clients due to your credibility, integrity and professionalism.
- Autonomy. Highly motivated and self-driven, with personal responsibility in decision making and action needed to deliver against objectives and delegated duties.
Skills and experience...
10 years’ experience, ideally agency-side in the marketing or digital industry. Track record of delivering digital marketing and platform development services for blue chip organisations. Experience of working with senior client stakeholders and advising on digital strategies. Experience of working within a consultative sales or new business generation environment to targeted revenues.
What we value...
- We value people who are brilliant in their capability and the things that they make together
- We value people who improve; continually improve themselves and the world around them to make a difference
- We value people who collaborate, who are a joy to work with and who get more from themselves and those around them, by working together effectively.
- 25 days’ holiday and bank holidays
- Relocation package (if applicable)
- Profit related bonus scheme
- Medical / health insurance scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- £500 personal training budget
- Personal headphone allowance
- Laptop bag allowance
- Eye & dental health cover
- Gin Friday (Friday bar)
- Social & supported events throughout the year
- Subsidised professional massage (on site)
- Bike scheme
- Child care scheme
- And much more!