At Code we research plan, design and build high performing digital products. Insight and experimentation are a key part of how we deliver great products. Our conversion specialists are both embedded into multidisciplinary product teams to focus on the performance and optimisation of client’s websites whether that is part of a full product, or dedicated conversion optimisation relationship.
This new role has been created drive our conversion and product experimentation capability forward, increase the leadership capability in the team and continue our growth as a discipline. This role will cover a wide range of tasks from winning new business and then following on by ensuing we deliver exceptional work, managing a growing team of practitioners and building our reputation as thought leaders in the community.
Role and responsibilities...
- Understanding client business models – spotting opportunities for commercial optimisation, conducting discovery and research to gain insights and then experimenting and optimising across the customer experience.
- Testing – define the strategy and prioritisation of our AB and MVT tests, and personalisation programmes, working with project managers, designers, UX consultants and developers to define hypotheses and ensure smooth design and production of tests.
- Client centric – creating and maintain good relationships with clients, and support new business development and pitching.
- Service innovation – working with other senior members of the agency to proactively develop Code’s conversion services and processes.
- Leading in the community – Represent the Performance Studio in the industry by attending and speaking at events, writing content and presenting examples of great work.
Skills and experience...
- An ability to lead conversion relationships, working closely with clients and directing other team members
- Experience of customer experience analytics tools (e.g. Crazy Egg, Hotjar, etc)
- Experience of planning and implementing AB and MV testing programmes, and personalisation programmes
- Experience of common AB/MVT software (e.g. VWO, Optimizely, Google Optimize, etc.)
- Experience of defining objectives and KPIs on digital projects
- An understanding of marketing channels and traffic sources
- Experienced and proficient in Google Analytics/other analytics tools
- Capable of planning and running UX research
- Qualitative and quantitative user research techniques (user testing, depth interviews, tree testing, card sorting, surveys, etc)
- An understanding of persuasion, usability, and information architecture
- Commercial responsibility for a team or business unit
- Have line-managed team members or grown and led a small team
- Experience of leading pitches or pitching internally for investment
- Demonstration of thought-leadership through speaking and writing
- Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics
User Insight Tools:
- Usertesting.com or similar
- Hotjar / Qualaroo / Usabilla / Fullstory / SessionCam / Clicktale / Decibel Insight / etc.
A/B testing tools:
- Optimizely / VWO / Google Optimize / Qubit / Monetate / Adobe Target
Call tracking systems:
- ResponseTap / Calltracks (Basic)
What we value...
- We value people who are brilliant in their capability and the things that they make together.
- We value people who improve, continually improve themselves and the world around them to make a difference.
- We value people who collaborate, who are a joy to work with and who get more from themselves and those around them by working together effectively.
Perks of working for Code
- An annual training budget of at least £500 so you can develop your skills
- Profit-related bonus scheme
- Medical insurance with eyecare and dental included
- Subsidised massages on-site
- Generous maternity and shared parental leave package
- Flexible hours and opportunities to work from home
- Annual (& legendary) Christmas jaunt abroad
- Social events subsidised by the company, including a weekly free bar
- Bike and rail pass scheme