At Code we want to plan, design and build high performing digital products. Conversion Consultants are responsible for defining and running optimisation programmes for clients across the agency and direct conversion clients.
They are responsible for the continual improvement of our clients’ websites and apps, by: understanding the client’s business model; determining where there are opportunities for online improvement; and building and analysing research and testing programmes.
They will set up and analyse the results of AB/MV testing and personalisation programmes, work with UX Consultants and other disciplines to determine what qualitative and quantitative research activities are required, and work with UX, designers, developers and content writers to define and plan test hypotheses through to production.
Role and responsibilities...
- Understanding client business models – spotting opportunities for commercial optimisation, and building test and insight plans.
- Testing – implement, manage and analyse AB and MVT tests, and personalisation programmes, working with project managers, designers, UX consultants and developers to define hypotheses and ensure smooth design and production of tests.
- Client centric – creating and maintain good relationships with clients, and support new business development and pitching.
- Service innovation – working with other senior members of the agency to proactively develop Code’s conversion services and processes.
- Leadership - Informs and contributes to shaping the vision and strategic direction of the organisation directly with members of the leadership team. Formally stewards the ongoing professional development of colleagues, including identification of appropriate training.
- Commercial awareness - Monitoring and guiding teams and discipline to deliver efficiently, hitting targets. Identifying and resolving areas of waste or poor time management within the team.
- Delivering for Clients – This role is a lead practitioner role, so alongside your discipline responsibilities you will be expect to engage in client work in a strategic and supporting capacity, or as a lead practitioner in some instances.
- Developing our discipline - Drive meaningful change in our discipline. Lead on key initiatives and deliver impact. Representing our discipline across Code and MediaCom. A recognised thought leader who builds our reputation and credibility.
- Engaging in the community - Reputation in the wider industry as a thought leader, someone who is driving the discipline forward. Writing content and running or speaking at events.
- Platform knowledge - Actively researches new features and functionality of tools, broadening the knowledge of the whole team/agency. Can solve problems with any tool and offer consultancy on how to get the most out of tools that are currently underutilised
Skills and experience...
- Measurement Frameworks - Define new strategies for clients, coach them through the process of defining objectives and create a robust MF that is valuable and useful. Continue to develop our service offering in this area.
- Analytics & Data Strategy - Work with complex data architectures to deliver value for clients. Work on integrating data across different systems and activating it in a useful way. Advanced knowledge of data stored outside of traditional web analytics platforms.
- Analytics Configuration - Can talk to clients about the pros and cons of each tool and which is best for the clients needs, works with clients to get the most out of the tool and propose specific solutions to problems that may require multiple tools. Ability to implement and manage premium solutions
- Tag Management - Digest client requirements and propose a solution that best fits their needs. Can talk about how TMS integrate with wider data systems and which is best given the clients requirements and tech stack. Stays up to date with latest trends and best practice
- Proactive Analysis - Defines the overall strategy for creating an analysis roadmap, taking in contextual factors as well as seeing how the roadmap can influence other services the client is running
- Experiment Statistics & Reporting - Develops new ways to visualise experiment reporting and results. Champions sharing all results (both good and bad) with everyone to offer learning and future development
- Reporting & Visualisation - Strives to integrate high quality visualisation across clients. Providing consultancy on not only can be visualised, but what should be visualised. Continues to look for better ways/tools to visualise data.
- Commercial responsibility for a team or business unit
- Have line-managed team members or grown and led a small team
- Experience of leading pitches or pitching internally for investment
- Demonstration of thought-leadership through speaking and writing
- Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics
- Tag Management Solutions
- Google Tag Manager / Tealium
User Insight Tools
- Hotjar / Qualaroo / Usabilla / Fullstory / SessionCam / Clicktale / Decibel Insight / etc.
A/B testing tools
- Optimizely / VWO / Google Optimize / Qubit / Monetate / Adobe Target
Call tracking systems
- ResponseTap / Calltracks (Basic)
What we value...
- We value people who are brilliant in their capability and the things that they make together.
- We value people who improve, continually improve themselves and the world around them to make a difference.
- We value people who collaborate, who are a joy to work with and who get more from themselves and those around them by working together effectively.
Perks of working for Code
- An annual training budget of at least £500 so you can develop your skills
- Profit-related bonus scheme
- Medical insurance with eyecare and dental included
- Subsidised massages on-site
- Generous maternity and shared parental leave package
- Flexible hours and opportunities to work from home
- Annual (& legendary) Christmas jaunt abroad
- Social events subsidised by the company, including a weekly free bar
- Bike and rail pass scheme