What will you be doing?...
The entry-level Producer will ensure that our products and services are delivered to clients on-time and iteratively, and to a high standard. They’ll also ensure that these products deliver against clients’ business objectives.
- Salary: £17,000 pa
- Closing Date: 22nd July
Role and responsibilities...
You will be required to support the Consultants and Project Managers within your Product Team. You will work in a multi-disciplinary team, ensuring adherence to the pre-agreed delivery deadlines. You’ll also ensure products are high-quality and are delivered within the agreed budget, whilst managing the client’s expectations. You’ll be expected to follow process and documentation throughout. Overall, you must build confidence, earn trust and gain respect from our clients and your team.
Read what our Producers have to say!
Skills and experience...
You will be eager to work in a digital environment and want to learn and challenge yourself every day. Successful applicants will also have good communication and organisational skills, as well as self-confidence.
What we value...
- We value people who are brilliant in their capability and the things that they make together
- We value people who improve; continually improve themselves and the world around them to make a difference
- We value people who collaborate, who are a joy to work with and who get ore from themselves and those around them, by working together effectively
Perks of working for Code
- An annual training budget of at least £500 so you can develop your skills
- Profit-related bonus scheme
- Medical insurance with eyecare and dental included
- Subsidised massages on-site
- Generous maternity and shared parental leave package
- Flexible hours and opportunities to work from home
- Annual (& legendary) Christmas jaunt abroad
- Social events subsidised by the company, including a weekly free bar
- Bike and rail pass scheme