As a Digital Content Executive at Code Computerlove you will help drive and deliver our content marketing strategy, with a primary focus on digital content creation and distribution.
Your goal is to grow our reputation and fame in the digital industry by raising awareness of our product leading positioning, specialist capabilities and studio culture.
A key part of the role is communicating the impact and change we create for our partners – as well as sharing stories from inside the agency and our Computerlovers.
We’re looking for someone who can write thumb-stopping copy, possesses strong creative flair, has excellent ideas for content creation and is able to spot content opportunities that promote our brand. You’ll know your way around a CMS system and can use design software to create assets for marketing campaigns across various channels.
Role Band: 1-2
(Band Guide: 1:Executive. 2:Professional. 3:Senior. 4:Lead/Principal. 5:Director)
Salary: Up to £25k
The salary banding for this role is dependent on your experience
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to promoting inclusivity and diversity at Code. We are actively encouraging applications from black and ethnic minority groups.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and implement a social media and content marketing strategy for Code.
- Research, create and distribute a variety of content deliverables including compelling blog posts, case studies, and engaging social media content.
- Manage Code’s social media channels, including social monitoring and commentary on relevant industry news and talking points.
- Develop new content ideas and identify relevant opportunities to enhance Code’s brand awareness and authority aligned with the agency’s positioning.
- Liaise closely with our internal product teams to find and tell the best stories from across the company.
- Support the marketing and sales team with various events, campaigns and collateral creation.
Skills, knowledge and experience
We’re looking for people with the following skills:
- Proven experience in either a content creation, social media or marketing role.
- Storytelling and finding ‘a hook’ will come naturally to you.
- Confident in creating engaging and relevant content for a variety of digital channels.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to form relationships quickly and effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate an understanding of the digital industry and the trends within it, as well as have a natural interest and curiosity for the key concepts and developments taking place.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Have a passion for social media and content creation.
- Be highly creative and imaginative.
- Experience with design, layout, photo/image manipulation
- Have solid written and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of key social channels and content creation.
- Ability to work on own initiative and in an autonomous capacity.
- Can work under pressure.
As a core part of the role is producing content for marketing, it is highly beneficial you will be able to create assets as needed based on available source material.
Although not a requirement of the role, the following skills would be beneficial:
- Video/sound editing (able to create social videos)
- Knowledge of on-page SEO best practices.
Code Computerlove values
- We value people who are brilliant in their capability and the things that they make together.
- We value people who improve; continually improve themselves and the world around them to make a difference.
- We value people who collaborate, who are a joy to work with and who get more from themselves and those around them, by working together effectively.
Despite the impacts of COVID-19, we are still recruiting as normal. We have taken the full recruitment process digital, so will perform interviews, interactive sessions and the office walk around through web conferencing.
For the foreseeable future, we are a remote-first business, however, our fantastic city-centre office space is COVID-19 secure, and open for our staff to work from if they wish to from time to time. Our Manchester city-centre office space, just a few minutes walk from Piccadilly train station, reflects the collaborative way we work, so we’ve crafted studios and working environments that let creativity flourish.
We offer a competitive salary, negotiable depending on qualifications and experience. On top of this, we have a generous benefits package, including pension scheme, medical insurance, flexi-start, 25 days holiday growing to 30 days over time, paid social events, bike schemes, child care schemes, etc.
What’s in it for you?
- Make-Change Friday afternoon – dedicated improvement time
- An annual training budget of at least £500 so you can develop your skills
- Medical insurance with eyecare and dental included
- Subsidised massages on-site
- Generous maternity and shared parental leave package
- £25 per month wellbeing budget
- Corporate discounts with the likes of John Lewis and Made.com
- Flexible hours and opportunities to work from home
- Annual (& legendary) Christmas jaunt abroad
- Social events subsidised by the company, including a weekly free bar
- Bike and rail pass scheme
- Your birthday off
- Flexible bank-holidays
- Profit-related bonus
Powered by Jobvite