Powered by Jobvite
Role and responsibilities...
- To develop and lead our client’s digital strategy and develop client roadmaps that will ensure successes.
- To ensure we have roadmaps for our clients that will achieve revenue targets.
- To develop strong relationships with our clients and become a trusted digital advisor at the highest level within their organisation.
- To work with the wider agency to ensure we maintain and drive client satisfaction levels.
- To work with new business team to win and secure new relationships.
- To develop specialism in a ‘consultancy area’ that can be charged to clients
- Digital understanding- Awareness of new technology, and digital marketing practices that will help our clients succeed.
- Strategic planning– Demonstrates an understanding of and insight into the key issues facing our clients. Can use this and consumer understanding to work with the wider agency to develop strategic plans for our clients.
- Client management– Understand client needs and can translate these into usable digital solutions
- Commercial focus– Ensuring our clients see return on investment, and continue to be commercially successful. Someone who is driven by always improving the commercial performance for their clients.
- Collaborative approach to working– Able to work closely and collaboratively with all other disciplines at Code
- Influencing and Persuading– Understands how best to influence different types of people and is successful in persuading others. Strong verbal and written communicator
- Developing others– Able to recognise potential and is willing to foster the development of that potential. Creates a climate in which potential can be realised.
- Negotiation-Good negotiation skills with clients, able to protect the agency’s interests and ensure positive outcomes.
Skills and experience...
- 5 Years’ experience in directly managing a team of people
- A minimum of 5 years of client service and strategic planning in a digital environment
- An ability to motivate and support within their teams and across departments Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience working with clients to develop roadmaps, project scope and negotiating costs
- The ability to manage and set client expectations
- Knowledge of enterprise digital platforms
- A personality that can bring every Monday morning meeting to life
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
What we value...
- We value people who are brilliant in their capability and the things that they make together.
- We value people who improve; continually improve themselves and the world around them to make a difference.
- We value people who collaborate, who are a joy to work with and who get more from themselves and those around them, by working together effectively.
- BRILLIANT NEVER STOPS
Perks of working for Code
- An annual training budget of at least £500 so you can develop your skills
- Profit-related bonus scheme
- Medical insurance with eyecare and dental included
- Subsidised massages on-site
- Generous maternity and shared parental leave package
- Flexible hours and opportunities to work from home
- Annual (& legendary) Christmas jaunt abroad
- Social events subsidised by the company, including a weekly free bar
- Bike and rail pass scheme
Powered by Jobvite