We are looking for a talented, passionate Designer to join the Code Computerlove team. Working collaboratively with your fellow designers, developers, other digital professionals and our clients, you’ll be responsible for creating world-class products and services that meet the needs of real people and are also commercially successful.
Role and responsibilities...
You’ll use a range of methods – including field research, persuasion design, experience mapping, high-fidelity prototyping and usability testing (in our purpose-built usability lab) – to inform your thinking, and define user experiences that balance user goals and business objectives with brand, time, budget and technology. Once you have validated your approach, you’ll work with our design and development teams to implement responsive solutions that deliver an intuitive user experience and capture the brand personality of our clients.
Skills and experience...
You will be an experienced digital designer who is passionate about delivering world-class design processes and outputs and thrives when working collaboratively. We’re looking for someone who puts empathy at the heart of what they do, always forming and testing ideas, design and solutions with the needs of real people in mind.
Ideally you will have experience in selecting, planning and performing user research and testing activities, as well as experience in proposing and testing IA, taxonomies, navigation and key product journeys. Experience in creating deliverables – for example personas, user journeys, sitemaps, process diagrams, wireframes and high fidelity prototypes – would also be an advantage, as would working knowledge of modern product management and development practices.
What we value...
- We value people who are brilliant in their capability and the things that they make together.
- We value people who improve, continually improve themselves and the world around them to make a difference.
- We value people who collaborate, who are a joy to work with and who get more from themselves and those around them by working together effectively.
Perks of working for Code
- An annual training budget of at least £500 so you can develop your skills
- Profit-related bonus scheme
- Medical insurance with eyecare and dental included
- Subsidised massages on-site
- Generous maternity and shared parental leave package
- Flexible hours and opportunities to work from home
- Annual (& legendary) Christmas jaunt abroad
- Social events subsidised by the company, including a weekly free bar
- Bike and rail pass scheme