We are looking for an experienced Product Delivery Manager to join us. Working across multi-discipline teams, you will be responsible for prioritising activities and delivering solutions, leading the product teams and client relationships, coaching the teams, and managing dependencies, which may include removing blockers. Working closely with Code’s Product Owners and wider Delivery Team, you’ll focus on making great things happen.
Role and responsibilities...
You will be required to prioritise tasks and manage client demands within your multi-discipline team and be responsible for scoping and defining roadmaps. We will look for you to take ownership of critical commercial routines to manage revenue targets, client’s budgets, evaluate risks and be responsible for delivery plans. At Code we strive for continuous improvement, and so you’ll also play a key role in coaching team members and the wider agency.
Skills and experience...
We’re looking for a natural leader and problem-solver with the ability to make smart, practical decisions under pressure. You’ll need to be focused, resilient and have a positive “can do” attitude, plus a willingness to make a real difference and commitment to continuing to work towards goals and objectives – even if setbacks and hurdles occur. We work with Agile/Lean practices, so experience in this area – and a keenness to champion this way of working across the business – would be helpful too.
What we value...
- We value people who are brilliant in their capability and the things that they make together
- We value people who improve; continually improve themselves and the world around them to make a difference
- We value people who collaborate, who are a joy to work with and who get more from themselves and those around them, by working together effectively.
Perks of working for Code
- An annual training budget of at least £500 so you can develop your skills
- Profit-related bonus scheme
- Medical insurance with eyecare and dental included
- Subsidised massages on-site
- Generous maternity and shared parental leave package
- Flexible hours and opportunities to work from home
- Annual (& legendary) Christmas jaunt abroad
- Social events subsidised by the company, including a weekly free bar
- Bike and rail pass scheme