Role and responsibilities...
At Code we want to plan, design and build high performing digital products. As one of our Conversion Consultants you will be responsible for defining and running optimisation programmes for clients across the agency; with a responsibility to understand and ensure the continual improvement of their products.
- Define and set digital KPIs for client websites/apps
- Analyse and report on digital performance, by performing analytics reviews, and reviews of other business data
- Set up AB/MV tests and in personalisation programmes relevant testing software
- Analyse and report on the performance of AB and MV tests and personalisation
- Collaborate with UX consultants to select and plan appropriate user research and UX testing activities to be part of CRO programmes.
- Collaborate with designers, UX consultants and developers to define test hypotheses, and design and build tests.
- Work with project managers, digital consultants, designers and developers to plan project activities, and estimate costs.
- Attend client meetings to present updates and recommendations.
- Support the Conversion lead on new business pitches and proposals, helping to write responses and proposal documents, giving project time estimates, and planning and delivering pitch content.
Skills and experience...
What you'll bring...
- An ability to take a leading role in the CRO service, working closely with clients and directing other team members
- Experience of customer experience analytics tools (e.g. Crazy Egg, Hotjar, etc)
- Experience of planning and implementing AB and MV testing programmes, and personalisation programmes
- Experience of common AB/MVT software (e.g. VWO, Optimizely)
- Experience of defining objectives and KPIs on digital projects
- An understanding of marketing channels and traffic sources
- Experienced and proficient in Google Analytics/other analytics tools
- An awareness of UX research
Nice to have...
- An understanding of persuasion, usability, and information architecture
- Qualitative and quantitative user research techniques (user testing, depth interviews, tree testing, card sorting, surveys, etc)
What we value...
- We value people who are brilliant in their capability and the things that they make together.
- We value people who improve; continually improve themselves and the world around them to make a difference.
- We value people who collaborate, who are a joy to work with and who get more from themselves and those around them, by working together effectively.
- 25 days’ holiday and bank holidays
- Profit related bonus scheme
- Medical / health insurance scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- £500 personal training budget
- Personal headphone allowance
- Laptop bag allowance
- Eye & dental health cover
- Gin Friday (Friday bar)
- Social & supported events throughout the year
- Subsidised professional massage (on site)
- Bike scheme
- Child care scheme
- And much more!