Implement A/B tests as you build, measure & learn to drive digital conversion improvements
Role Band: 2
(Band Guide: 1:Exec. 2:Professional. 3:Senior. 4:Principal/Head of. 5:Director)
The salary banding for this role is dependant on your experience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to promoting inclusivity and diversity at Code. We are actively encouraging applications from black and ethnic minority groups and women.
Despite the impacts of COVID-19, we are still recruiting as normal. We have taken the full recruitment process digital, so will perform interviews, interactive sessions and the office walk around through web conferencing. We are also working remotely, however, our fantastic city centre office space is COVID-19 secure, and open for our staff to work from if they wish to from time to time.
Role and responsibilities
Skills and experience
- Competent in the use of Bitbucket and Git
- Experience in testing platforms and tooling: VWO, Optimizely or Adobe Test & Target
- An understanding of Web Analytics
- Prior experience working in CRO/Optimisation/Personalisation/Experimentation style role would be advantageous
- Agency or Digital marketing experience would be advantageous but not essential
- 2+ years’ experience within a pure front end based role
Code Computerlove values
- We value people who are brilliant in their capability and the things that they make together
- We value people who are always improving both themselves and the world around them to make a difference
- We value people who collaborate, who are a joy to work with and who get more from themselves and those around them, by working together effectively.
For the foreseable future we are remote-first business, however, our fantastic city center office space is COVID-19 secure, and open for our staff to work from if they wish to from time to time. Our Manchester City centre office space, just a few minutes’ walk from Picadilly train station, reflects the collaborative way we work, so we’ve crafted studios and working environments that let creativity flourish.
We offer a competitive salary, negotiable dependent on qualifications and experience. On top of this we have a generous benefits package, including pension scheme, medical insurance, flexi-start, 25 days holiday growing to 30 days, paid social events, bike schemes, child care schemes, you name it…
Perks of working for Code
- An annual training budget of at least £500 so you can develop your skills
- Profit-related bonus scheme
- Medical insurance with eyecare and dental included
- Subsidised massages on-site
- Generous maternity and shared parental leave package
- Flexible hours and opportunities to work from home
- Annual (& legendary) Christmas jaunt abroad
- Social events subsidised by the company, including a weekly free bar
- Bike and rail pass scheme
Powered by Jobvite