Last month we ran an exclusive breakfast briefing in collaboration with Sitecore, the 'Emerging Digital Trends & Opportunities for Charities' event.
The half-day event was designed to offer those working in the charity sector an insight into digital trends, developments and ideas that could help them push their online offering forward.
We had a fantastic range of thought-provoking speakers that offered their experiences, predictions and professional opinions, surrounding the exciting opportunities that digital now offers charities.
The day involved deep discussion around many interesting and relevant subjects such as data, personalisation, optimisation platforms and slacktivism, as well as insights from big organisations within the charity sector such as the MS Society UK and Oxfam.
The day was a fantastic opportunity to network with industry peers and share thoughts about how digital could impact the future of the charity sector with the use of creative innovation.
Just in case you want to recap or if you missed it on the day you can visit our blog pages below, where you'll be able to find out more and view the recordings and slideshows from the sessions.
- How digital is changing the face of the MS Society -- Sarah Jordan, Digital Lead at MS Society UK
- How charities can harness the power of personalisation -- David Sigerson, SBOS Consultant at Sitecore
- Slacktivism: monster or myth? -- Jonathan Waddingham, Social Product Manager at Just Giving
- Placing a digital platform at the heart of organisational change with Oxfam -- Louis Georgiou, Managing Director of Code Computerlove
- How charities can protect themselves against data reform -- Steve Henderson, Compliance Manager at Communicator
- How digital will further influence the future of charities -- Chris Heg, Planning Director at Code Computerlove