Hands-on analyst, who can work collaboratively
As our Analytics Lead, you will be working collaboratively with other Performance specialists, designers, developers, and other digital professionals to create world-class solutions to meet the needs of our partners.
You will be hands-on producing analysis and insights, and ensure that measurement is a key part of partner relationships by being involved from problem to solution in all work.
Role Band: 3
(Band Guide: 1:Foundation. 2:Professional. 3:Lead/Senior. 4:Head/Principal. 5:Director)
Salary: Up to £45k
(The salary banding for this role is dependant on your experience)
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to promoting inclusivity and diversity at Code. We are actively encouraging applications from black and ethnic minority groups and women in engineering.
Despite the impacts of COVID-19, we are still recruiting as normal. We have taken the full recruitment process digital, so will perform interviews, interactive sessions and the office walk around through web conferencing.
We are also working remotely, however, our fantastic city centre office space is COVID-19 secure, and open for our staff to work from if they wish to from time to time.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Be the analytics expert within our product teams
- Work closely with Conversion consultants and help them deliver the best possible outcomes for our client partners
- Work closely with consultants and our delivery managers to ensure that product performance is accurately measured and presented back to clients
- Delivering measurement and data strategies for our client partners
- Drive the adoption of new tools and techniques both internally and externally
- Proactively review our processes and frameworks to ensure they are delivering the best for our client partners
- Help to increase the adoption of the performance discipline across the agency and our client partners
- Mentoring peers and clients – they will look to you for analytics expertise
- Creating great client relationships
- Support new business development considering commerciality and growth
Skills, Competencies & Experience
- Be an expert user of Google Analytics, including the technical implementation of GA. Other beneficial skills – GTM, Adobe Analytics, Google BiqQuery
- Be experienced in producing measurement frameworks and strategies
- Be confident in making recommendations to clients about how they use and manage data
- Be able to tell a story using data but also considering the wider context
- Be a natural problem solver who can independently discover solutions for challenges
- Be passionate about analytics and keeping track of new developments within the industry
- Have an understanding of traffic sources and acquisition strategy
- Have an understanding of CRO
- Have the ability to prioritise and manage multiple client projects
Code Computerlove Values
- We value people who are brilliant in their capability and the things that they make together.
- We value people who improve, continually improve themselves and the world around them to make a difference.
- We value people who collaborate, who are a joy to work with and who get more from themselves and those around them by working together effectively.
We offer a competitive salary, negotiable dependent on qualifications and experience. On top of this we have a generous benefits package, including pension scheme, medical insurance, flexi-start, 25 days holiday growing to 30 days over time, paid social events, bike schemes, child care schemes, you name it.
For the foreseeable future, we are a remote-first business, however, our fantastic city-centre office space is COVID-19 secure, and open for our staff to work from if they wish to from time to time. Our Manchester city-center office space, just a few minutes walk from Picadilly train station, reflects the collaborative way we work, so we’ve crafted studios and working environments that let creativity flourish.
Perks of working for Code
- An annual training budget of at least £500 so you can develop your skills
- Profit-related bonus scheme
- Medical insurance with eyecare and dental included
- Subsidised massages on-site
- Generous maternity and shared parental leave package
- Flexible hours and opportunities to work from home
- Annual (& legendary) Christmas jaunt abroad
- Social events subsidised by the company, including a weekly free bar
- Bike and rail pass scheme
Powered by Jobvite