Role Band: 2 > 3
(Band Guide: 1:Foundation. 2:Professional. 3:Senior. 4:Lead/Principal. 5:Director)
Purpose of the role
Working within a multi-disciplined product team (Product Consultant, UX Research & Design, Software Developers, Agile Test, Optimisation & Performance), you will be responsible for ensuring there is clear prioritisation, communication and delivery of digital solutions, leading the client relationships and managing dependencies which may include removing blockers along with helping drive team improvement.
You will also be working closely with Code’s Product Consultants and sharing your skills/coaching across the wider Agile Delivery discipline.
As an Agile Delivery Manager, we are looking for applicants with solid experience and capability in this role, with aspirations to progress to a senior level.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to promoting inclusivity and diversity at Code. We are actively encouraging applications from black and ethnic minority groups and women.
Please note: Despite the impacts of COVID-19, we are still recruiting as normal. We have taken the full recruitment process digital, so will perform interviews, interactive sessions and the office walk around through web conferencing. We are also working remotely, however, our fantastic city-center office space is COVID-19 secure, and open for our staff to work from if they wish to from time to time.
Role and responsibilities
- You will be required to prioritise tasks and manage client demands within your multi-discipline team and be responsible for scoping and defining roadmaps.
- We will look for you to take ownership of critical commercial routines to manage revenue targets, client’s budgets, evaluate risks and be responsible for delivery plans.
- At Code we strive for continuous improvement, and so you’ll also play a key role in coaching team members and across Code.
Skills and experience
- We’re looking for a natural agile thinker, leader and problem-solver with the ability to make smart, practical decisions under pressure.
- You’ll need to be focused, resilient and have a positive “can do” attitude, plus a willingness to make a real difference and commitment to continuing to work towards goals and objectives – even if setbacks and hurdles occur.
- We work with Agile/Lean practices, so experience in this area – and a keenness to champion this way of working across the business would be helpful too.
- A competent performer, with 2+ years commercial experience within an Agile environment.
What we value
- We value people who are brilliant in their capability and the things that they make together.
- We value people who improve, continually improve themselves and the world around them to make a difference.
- We value people who collaborate, who are a joy to work with and who get more from themselves and those around them by working together effectively.
Perks of working for Code
- An annual training budget of at least £500 so you can develop your skills
- Profit-related bonus scheme
- Medical insurance with eyecare and dental included
- Subsidised massages on-site
- Generous maternity and shared parental leave package
- Flexible hours and opportunities to work from home
- Annual (& legendary) Christmas jaunt abroad
- Social events subsidised by the company, including a weekly free bar
- Bike and rail pass scheme
Powered by Jobvite