Strategist / Planner
We are looking for strategists / planners to work within the Code Strategy Team.
The team works across the full breadth of Code’s clientbase, co-ordinating research, delivering insight, developing strategy & internal briefs and remaining close to the work as and when it goes into production.
Strategists are involved in standalone strategic projects, platform development, campaign development and pitching for new business, working particularly closely with our User Experience experts and Client Services team.
- Assessing and interpreting client briefs
- Planning and managing appropriate research activity
- Designing and facilitating idea generation sessions
- Developing and owning client strategy within the agency
- Creation and delivery of internal briefing
- Client relationships
- Quality of agency output
- Problem solving.
Skills and experience
- You will need to be able to make the complex seem simple, visually and verbally.
- You will be comfortable communicating with everyone: clients, internal teams and the public.
- You must be able to do this verbally, in writing and in presentations.
- You will be working in multidiscipline teams where collaboration is essential and you should inspire the people around you.
- You must be interested in and knowledgeable about digital culture.
A competitive salary is available, negotiable dependent on qualifications and experience. In addition to this Code offers a generous benefits package, including pension scheme, health scheme, profit related bonus, flexi-start, 25 days holiday, paid social events and a fun relaxed working environment.
To apply please send your CV and a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more by reading Lucy's 'day in the life of a planner' interview on our blog.